Saturday, February 7, 2009

I love the way you suck my cock.

This chick emailed me. I'll just call her Sarah. She found me on myspace or some shit like that. I messaged her back and told her my name was Bill. She seemed cool. Finally, I got her number and gave her a call. She said that she had met like 7 other guys the same way, and that she had fucked a couple of 'em. One night stands or some shit. She told me that those guys only wanted one thing, and she gave it to 'em. She also said that is not really what she was looking for. She wanted more than a fuck. She wanted a friend, maybe even a boyfriend.

Yeah...right.

Eventually, I met her down at the local bar. Some fucking shithole that's full of rednecks and old skinny tweeker bitches with only three or four teeth left in their noggins. One of the guys that ran for mayor of our shitty little town hangs out down there.

So anyways, I met this bitch down at the bar. She was really short and a little bit thick, but kinda cute. We talked for a bit and played the stupid little video game machine that sits on the bar. You know, the one that has the stupid erotic strip poker games. Of course, I kicked her ass on every lame game that we played. She also pounded down a few shots of tequila. Real classy for a first date, eh?

I was getting bored of her company, and she could tell. Maybe it was my body language. Maybe it was the way I would breath in real deep and yawn "aaahhh, anywaaaay." Finally, I just said, "I'm leaving, I'm fucking tired."


She got all butt-hurt. Stupid fucking bitch.


She looked at me all sad and beagle eyed, so I says to her "ya wanna go for a drive or somethin'?"

She said that she would like that.

We got in my car, and drove about a block and a half to the local park. I drove into the empty parking lot. It was dark in there. I parked and leaned my seat all the way back. She talked for a couple of minutes. Some dribble that I just can't seem to remember.

I was getting bored again, and I stuck my hand down my pants and adjusted my self. She intensely watched me moving my hand and said "What do you want?"

I just stared at her.

She said "I know you want something. What do you want."

"I want you to put my dick in your mouth." I said under my breath.

Anyyyways, to make a long story short, she sucked my dick and then I took her back to her car, dropped her off, and followed her home, cuz she was a little fuckered up.

She told me that she would do that anytime. "Great" I said.

The next day, I called her, and she met me and sucked me off again, right in the park.
She sucks dick pretty good I might add.

I didn't call, or text her for about a week and a half, and then, today, I decided to text her.

Here is that conversation.


Me- Hi, I haven't talked to you for a bit.
Her- Hey, who is this?
Me- Bill.
Her- Oh, hey my phone won't let me see your pics.
Me- what pics?
Her- Umm, I think ur friend is sending me pics of U. Weird.
Me- What friend?
Her- I dunno, I thought I was talking to you.
Me- U must be thinking of someone else.
Her- Yes, so how are u?
Me- Good, you?
Her- Alright, just being single! LOL
Me- I really like the way you suck my cock.

Now there was about a 5 minute wait before I got a message back

Her- Who is this?
Me- We already went through this.
Her- OK just makin sure.
Me- Just makin sure what? Do you know who this is?
Her- Not Really.
Me- We went to the park in just down the road from the tavern. Remember?
Her- I'm not Sarah, I'm her son.
Me- LOL! Tell Sarah I said HI.

This is a true story. Let's hear what you guy think in the comments section.


1 comment: